Monday 24 August 2009

in the poppies store



Finally we have counted, assembled and boxed all our new things....I'm especially in love with the butterfly notepads-ahh the springtime. I gave a pad to one of my nieces- she ran off to her bedroom and covered her pink wall in butterflies. she knows how to make my day, that and practicing ballet with her two sisters make for sweet moments. anyway, anyway everything is now available on our website and will be in stores over the next few weeks. yay for new things.

2 comments:

a little something... said...

I love your designs, your products are lovely :)

Juggling Motherhood said...

I stumbled across your lovely stationery at Small Acorns in Wellington, New Zealand and fell in love! I was over in Melbourne for my first gal pal vacation with my friend since becoming a mother. Would have loved to have seen more of your stock!
All the best with the new baby too!
(I included Poppies for Grace in my lastest post about my outing to Small Acorns)