Thursday 11 September 2008

the orange ball


I am sitting here with a bright orange ball between me and the chair in an effort to sit up straight.
turns out you can't be serious when trying to keep a ball in its place.
well, I came on here to write about post trade show happenings, which is now all about getting everything christmas ready to post on the 1st of october, four days before I turn 27. (I still feel like the dorky high school kid. Every now and then I have an odd dream where I am told that the year I finished didn't count and that my whole year level has to repeat the last year of school. in the dream I fish out my old school uniform and pack my school bag.)
anyway, christmas. Our christmas things will be on our website by the 1st of october too, we are making wrapping paper this year so we will be offering a wrapping service. that sounded very shopping centerish. the wrapping service is me and sara, two pairs of scissors and some sticky tape.
In other news, we are not going ahead with our 2009 calendar. which is so sad, but the idea of not selling them all is worse, the waste would make me cry.
last of all, here is a picture of our notebooks blowing on the line.
xx

3 comments:

oscarlucinda said...

oh no! am so disappointed! have been checking your website regularly to see if the calendar has been uploaded - i didn't want to miss out :(

Anonymous said...

i'm really sad about the calendar too, i was all set to buy one for me and one for my mum :( they would have been lovely (just like all your other pretty things)

Tallahassee Caulking said...

Appreciate you bloogging this